Sunday 16 October 2011

HEY ALL!!!!!!!!

G'day folks,

As you may not know, I'm Jake! Some call me Jacob, some call me Corn, I answer to pretty much anything but for today we'll stick with Jake. This is my first ever blog so as I'm new to it all you'll have to forgive my lack of pizzaz, spelling, grammar and the like! So the reason for me joining the wide world of blogging is that I've decided I need to keep in touch with my family and the world while working out in Junction. Knowing that I won't be able to do it every day I've decided that I will post at least 5 pictures each week about my daily life in hope that it gives people an insight into my weird and wonderful world.


So to get the ball rolling I've asked the lovely Cassie (my lovely lady friend) to take the first pic!


So as you can see I'm all rugged up in my "Sesame Street" doona and on my lappy (the mac on my lap). Aside from the few outings I ventured off the couch for, this is where I spent most of my day. If I get days off you will usually find me in a state similar to this. Days off are rare for me this year! Therefore relaxing on a couch in front of the T.V. sounds ace!!!






I hope you all enjoy the weird life of Jake as more unfolds!

Cheers

5 comments:

  1. Grea idea Jake! I will be reading your blog with great interest! Thank you so much for setting it up! Love you heaps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jake... so excited that you have joined the bloggersphere :), welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S I added a link from my blog to your blog... hope thats ok...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's all good. i'll update as much as possible!

    ReplyDelete