Monday 17 October 2011

Putt Putt to the Rescue!!!

Does anyone remember the game "Putt Putt"??? It was about a car that went around and solved mysteries and helped people. This blog is not about that game however awesome it was, but is about the game with the green grass (generally plastic these days), the putters and balls. That's right ladies and gentlemen I'm talking about MINI GOLF!!!! Having had such a full on day yesterday with church and what-not, it was decide that a sleeping and a game of golf was in order! Having pestered Cassie for weeks she finally agreed to join me in the wonderful game and set the date for today!


















As you can see the hour and a half that we spent here was well worth it! We played one outdoor and one indoor game. The overall winner between Cass and I is still to be calculated however I'm quietly confident of my golfing expertise. I hope you've enjoyed todays snapshot into the life of Jacob.

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. You've always loved mini golf Jake. We must play together sometime.

    ReplyDelete