Monday 24 October 2011

Family


G'day,

I'm back! I've decided that today's blog will be all about family! Scrapping what I got up to this weekend, I'm deciding to talk all about my sister! Tonight we were invited for the stylin' cookin' of the amazing Emma! 

It all started a couple weeks back when Em decided to let me know she was working up in Healsville every Monday and thus wanted to come around for dinner to my place not that far away in junction. And, since then when we're both available we meet up either in town or at Em's for dinner. Tonight we - Cassie and I - went to hers for dinner. Now for those who know her she is a dietitian and therefore - like the most of us - tries to eat healthily. She asked if we trusted her to cook a meal for us, not knowing what it was, we agreed. To our lips hit the amazing taste of a cous cous salad with chicken! Needless to say I'm mouthwatering just thinking about it! 



















Once we ate Em and I let Cassie choose a movie out of Em's collections. She chose "Pocahontas", which I must admit is one of my favorites, so I was happy with that choice. We sat down and Em decided to let her hyper dog Dexter in, who instantly fell in love with cassie and cassie with him so after about twenty minutes in Dex calmed down and sat quietly on cassias lap for the rest of the movies. 

Then after much debate with Cassie on how much she would love the movie we sat her down and chose the next movie for her. We chose Wall-E. after about the first minute she had fallen in love with our mister main character and wanted the movie for her own. Both Em and I think of this as a success story. The skeptical Cassie was converted!

And so, after that we called it quits and bedtime. 

Just another snapshot.

Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. I think it was a most successful night... I got cassie to eat vegetables and watch Wall.e, two things at the begining of the night I wasn't sure would happen. It was nice to see you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you are spending time with each other. Wish I had been there with you. Love you all very much!

    ReplyDelete